Friday, February 3, 2012

Simon Doonan PSA


Dear Simon Doonan,

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Please, can you shout your advice from the highest of gay rooftops again and again? 

Judging by some of the comments, it appears that some of your detractors are big fans of Greige, and probably also khaki, putty, biscuit, and oatmeal. We hope that someday they will want to throw off the shackles of fashion pajamas and submit to your Bird Of Paradise mentality.

Meanwhile, please feel free to not tell us if this feather skirt makes our butts look big.

Your humble fans,

the Bitches

4 comments:

Office Dandy said...

Yay for having a bit of fun with textiles in the office. A balance is all one needs. I do, though, draw the line at cleavage.
-The Office Dandy

Unknown said...

I like gaudy, dangly earrings. I like them to be bold.

bon said...

I have discovered that, as a SAHM, anything past a pair of yoga pants and t-shirt falls under the "Looking Like You’re Going Someplace Better Later" category. So the fun I have been having is pushing the boundaries. Have I gone to pick up my Kindygartner wearing fake eyelashes upon occasion? Yes I have, and I am proud of myself for it.

moi said...

Office Dandy: As we all should. Otherwise, who knows? We just might get a piece of popcorn stuck in there and spend the whole day NOT KNOWING IT!

Patricia: Welcome! Personally, I like to think of my own earlobes as a conversation-starting opportunity.

Bon: I have yet to figure out how to get my falsies on straight without endangering my pupils, but I'm getting there. Oh, yes. I am.